Monday, May 10, 2010

Pretend parents

My parents are out of the country for a few weeks and this past weekend was Zach and I's turn to go stay with my younger siblings. We had such a fun packed Saturday that seemed pretty much non stop! It consisted of----
NOT sleeping in
Going grocery shopping
Working on a Mother's day gift which I can't reveal yet because my momma isn't home to see it yet :)
Going to Hogle Zoo (the monkeys were about the only exciting animals out...they were pretty hilarious though!)
Exploring the Asian market in Salt Lake and buying the yummiest candy there (Hi-Chews)
Going to Costco where we ate every sample available and got Zach's favorite mangos from heaven
Eating out at a teryaki restaurant
Getting shaved ice
Watching Avatar for the first time (I quite enjoyed it!)
Then finally falling asleep around 1:30 am due to my brother's Prom after party shenanigans at our house.
These two kiddos were OBSESSED with this kettle popcorn...
"Do not climb on rocks"--Such a naughty girl
I promise I love him :)

We had a blast hanging out with my siblings. We love you all so much!

3 comments:

  1. Oh, Hi-Chews. Yummmmm. Grape are my favorite. I probably spent hundreds on Hi-Chews when we were in Asia.

    Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog. You two are the cutest pretend parents ever. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun you got to be parents to a crazy teenager (How did you keep her in line)? May I just point out that you guys were all matching on your outing to the zoo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ya we were matching...but only because were were taking pictures before we went for a mothers day present :)

    ReplyDelete