Well about 10 minutes later, he texted and said I could come home and when I walked in our door....baby Makhi was laying on our couch!!! They said they sat him up but had just fallen down when I walked in haha. It was such a fun surprise and I truly had no idea this is what was going on. So we got to spend a lovely weekend with Jamie, Brent, and Makhi. And here comes a dump of pictures of this little angel.
Hanging out with Zach
Learning to hold the bottle by himself!
Best smile in the world
awful quality picture, but I loved these two playing with Makhi together
His rolls are to die for.
Bath time!
Looking so big in his pj's. He loves to stand.
Good morning sleepy head! It was so fun to wake up and still have this handsome boy here!
Discovering his zipper and trying to grab it. Adorable!
He always puts his hands on top of each other and looks so reverent. So Jamie tried to weave his fingers like this and we thought it was so funny!
These two were in heaven playing xbox together.
Wannabe mamma basking in baby love :)
Real mamma being a pro as usual.
What a fun weekend! It was so special to get to spend some quality time with this little family instead of just a quick visit. They are such natural parents and have so much love for their little guy. We miss you already!













No comments:
Post a Comment