Zach and I went on our first date already. We had tickets to the US Open Cup Final with the Majors and I wasn't planning on being able to go, but my family came to the rescue and we got it worked out where I was able to get out of the house and play a little. My family came to our house to watch them while Zach and I and the Majors went to Salt Lake for the game. It was so weird to not have the babies with us and I was so excited for them to wake up in the middle of the night so I could see them again. It was fun to be out with Zach though and so refreshing to be out in the fresh air. The game was awful though and we lost :(
They boys are becoming more and more alert and growing like crazy. We had another doctor appointment and Jack was 8 lbs and Eli 7 lbs 1 oz. They are eating so great- average of 3 oz each feeding. Eli eats much faster but is harder to burp, and Jack takes his sweeeeet time but it easy to burp. I love their little grunts and noises as they eat. It keeps us laughing in the early hours of the night/morning.
Eli will raise his hand like this a lot
Jack will always open just one eye
trying to be super mom and manage/feed two babies at once when I was alone one day
They both will put their lips like this when they think they don't want to eat anymore and there is no way to get anything past them! Strong little boys.
Jack looking so old being so awake
They are both getting so strong with tummy time. They can switch sides sometimes 6 times in one session. They grunt and try so hard. Their little legs fly up as well and they swing back and forth. It's so funny.
Some synchronized diaper changing. They are constantly doing the same poses and actions with their bodies. It's so cute.
We also were brave this week and took our first trip away from home all together. We spent all weekend at my house for conference. My parents were so accommodating and even took all the night shifts! We are so spoiled by grandma and grandpa! It was fun for them to get to spend some quality time with the boys.
They did good with their first time having to sit in the car seats for a long time. Jack started bawling around Brigham City both ways. He must not like that place for some reason.
Learning how to sleep in conference...
I love their profiles.
They were both being fussy and I found Zach with them like this with music playing from his phone. The boys were in heaven getting their heads rubbed and snuggling with daddy. Cutest.
When its time for a feeding, we unswaddle them and they go to town with their stretches. Its the cutest to watch.
They sure know how to melt their mamma's heart
I love the red mark on Jack's face from Eli cuddling on it
holding hands


















I can never get enough of your posts and pictures! Makes me so happy! You are the cutest Mom ever!
ReplyDelete