Saturday, February 15, 2014

Valentine's Day

This year was our first v-day as parents. It was so fun to include the new loves in our family to celebrate the day of love. I surprised Zach with a new hat and some treats, and he surprised me with a mountain of chocolates. It was the cutest thing to walk in the door from work to see this. 
I love being a teacher on Valentines Day! I always come home with a stash of sweets and cards. Jack thought it looked pretty tempting.
 Zach and I ordered take out from Firehouse and played with the boys all night. They were being especially fun and cute. We love our family so much and are so content together.
After the kids were asleep I realized we didn't even take a cute picture of us. I had already taken off my cute valentines outfit, my hair was now pulled up, and I had been spit up on all night... it was hopeless to try and get a good picture of us. So we took a bunch of attractive selfies. I sure love my valentine. We spent the night cuddled up on the couch watching the documentary "Mitt". It was really good (and depressing) if you want to look it up on Netflix!

1 comment:

  1. I love this so much! Looks like you had a great Valentine's day with your cute family!

    ReplyDelete