Zach turned 27 on Wednesday! I seriously feel so bad that his birthday falls on such a busy week for me as a teacher. Because of this, I'm always stressed and have a million things I have to do and never feel like I have the time to celebrate him properly. On his birthday, it was my end of year class parties, and he came and brought the boys for a visit to each party. They were super fussy/whiny all day because they have been sick. I hated having to leave him alone with them to take care of all by himself :( Then after school he brought them back to school to help set up for my kindergarten graduation. The boys again were so fussy the whole time :( So essentially he spent the whole day taking care of naughty/sick babies and helping me with my job. All without complaint. I sure don't deserve him. To top it off, he also woke up with what the boys have and had a sore throat all day and ended up falling asleep on the couch watching The Lorax at 8:00pm while I was working on graduation stuff in the kitchen.
The one good part of his birthday was dinner. He wanted chicken parmesan and so we found a recipe and I got the stuff earlier that week. In case you've never tried making dinner with sick twins crawling around causing mischief, it's hard! So we helped each other make dinner and watch the babies, taking turns. It turned out SO yummy!! We will definitely be making it again. Recipe here.
Next year will be his golden birthday (28 on the 28th!) so I will have to make sure it's extra special to make up for this year!
Gigs In Prague #13 October '26
22 hours ago


No comments:
Post a Comment