Halloween celebrations started with the annual Johnson cousin party. It was at Holli's house this year. Carnival theme and hot dog dinner. Kids had so much fun.
Daddy was home for all of halloween! So happy he didn't have to work because this was THE halloween to remember. It was honestly been talked about the entire year. And I am super happy with how the costumes turned out. I know I could just buy the superhero spiderman and hulk costumes from any store. But making them look homemade is so fun for me! I love doing it. So I bought some cheap shirts on amazon, cut them up, sewed them together (blue and red), inserted muscles, drew spider webs, made a felt spider, cut up purple shorts, found spider socks, and mixed with some masks we had from months before, they looked AWESOME!
Joelle was the cutest little bunny. Found this cute outfit on amazon for seriously $4. Didn't make any of it...but that doesn't mean I don't love her just as much :)
We had seriously the best night as a family. The weather was chilly yet beautiful. Fall gorgeousness everywhere.We had my siblings come over for our spooky dinner. We made tortellini soup, homemade root beer, and they brought yummy breadsticks and fruit. It was perfect and set the mood for the night. Jack and Eli got their faces painted by daddy cuz he's the fun parent :)
We trick or treated just our street. Since we live on a giant hill with no kids, everyone gives out candy by the handful when you come. So the boys got plenty :) The sky was so beautiful. We brought a speaker in the stroller and pumped the halloween tunes as we went. Dance parties as we went and it was so fun.
A few days later, Ronnie and his 5th birthday party and it was a Halloween themed party. They got to dress up "spooky" for it and they went as little vampires. They had so much fun.











No comments:
Post a Comment