Thursday, November 19, 2009

3 Months

That's a quarter of a year! When you say it like that, it sounds longer :) Even though three months isn't that long, we feel like we have been married for much longer. It's weird to think that I used to not be married to Zach. It just feels like we've always been a part of each others lives. When Zach woke up I had the table decorated with a "3" card and cut out hearts and later that day when I came home he had added to it with his own stuff. I just love the simple little things like that that remind you how much you love each other. It's just fun.



We had a YUMMY creamy chicken pesto dinner that night then went to a Cherryholmes concert (one of the shows Zach was required to attend for one of his classes). It was our favorite one yet! They are a bluegrass band which I was a little skeptical of at first. But the moment they started I was loving it. Just the singing/harmonies/instrument playing was incredible and not nearly as hick-ish as I was expecting :) And the lady next to us was going CRAZY the whole time. We were laughing our heads off! I think that show literally made her life!

Still lovin life.
Still lovin each other.
Still lovin marriage.
Don't think all that is ever gonna change!

2 comments:

  1. Happy three months, you crazy old timers! When you learn all the secrets of marriage, can you inform me? :) You guys are a cute couple!

    ReplyDelete
  2. girl we went to the same concert here in idaho!!! thats too funny. they were nominated for Grammys too!!

    ReplyDelete