THE Keri Bullock lookin like just another 21 year old!
Love love LOVE this picture. They were having so much fun playing soccer and basketball together.
I learned from the best. Keri is the video camera queen and all throughout highschool I did my best to stay out of her camera's reach. Now I have my own and it's great being behind the camera! This picture of us makes me laugh.
Brent and one of their friends were helping Trey and Warren shoot spit wads through their straws and it was absoluetly hilarious! I had tears from laughing so hard at their faces every time they'd hit eachother. Not too sure how much the workers at the restaurant liked it, but it was great for our entertainment! haha
Classic picture of Trey and Warren. They kill me.
WE LOVE YOU GUYS.
Thanks for a great day :)
No comments:
Post a Comment