This was mother natures little april fool's joke when we went outside yesterday morning...
I didn't think it was a very funny joke. After Mexico, I'm just ready for the sun to be here and stay.
But the rest of the day was great! When I started college, I joined the IWA (Institute Women's Association). It's basically like a young women's group but for college aged girls. I was in it for two years then "graduated" by getting married. Anyways, last night our original group from freshman year had a little dinner reunion get together. It was such a great night! It was so great to see everyone and catch up on everyone's lives. I feel so blessed to have had such amazing examples and friends in my life.
One of my best friends from high school that I haven't seen in WAY too long even made the drive up for this. I'm so glad she came! The three of us in this picture lived together for our first two years of college and it was a great to be together again! Of course I made zach take pictures :)
I love you girls!
No comments:
Post a Comment