We had a great sabbath spending time with my wonderful father. A yummy salmon dinner and a drive up the mountain to watch the sunset. It was so beautiful being up there. I know my love and appreciation for the beauty of this world comes from my dad. I grew up having to go on "drives", camping, hiking, etc and I'm grateful for that because this world is AMAZING! I love that my dad showed that to me at a young so that I have been able to enjoy it my whole life.
ps it was windy--therefore the messed up hair.
There was actually still some snow clear up there. Dad and Emily throwing some snowballs at Jake and Zach.
Dad with his beautiful children minus my oldest brother. We love you dad!
Tonight we will be celebrating Father's day with the Johnsons. We are so blessed to have two such wonderful fathers and examples in our lives.
No comments:
Post a Comment