Sunday, July 4, 2010

Yay America

Happy Fourth of July Everyone!

Hope everyone is having a great holiday weekend :) Every year the McKenna side gets together at my uncle's house to have dinner and watch the fireworks. It was fun to be with family. Although next year I really want to go in the stadium for the fireworks show. I have yet to do that!


Red, white, and blue! So patriotic with no coordinating even involved :)

Last night we went to the Cruise-In. Every year people from the valley show off their cool/vintage/shiny cars and do a little parade thing down main street. I had never been so we thought I might as well experience it! TONS of people were there. It was pretty cool to see some of the cars, but I won't be dying to go again next year.


After the cruise-in we went over to Brooke and Brandons where they treated us to yummy fruit and chocolate fondu and a movie. It's been a great weekend so far! And it's not even over! We both have Monday off and it is a rare occurance when we have full days off together so we are so happy and excited about that!

No comments:

Post a Comment