Jamie's family came to Utah for the week for family reunions so my mom and I of course had to go see them! It was so fun for us to visit and catch up in PERSON! We love love love the Bullocks and wish we could be with them more. I got to see my Jamie girl with her engagment ring on her finger!!!!! and that was so exciting and fun. It is absolutely beautiful and I couldn't be happier for her and Brent. It's finally official and I just love them both so much :)


Trey sporting mine and Jamie's rings. So funny

I am in love with these boys. Warren was so young when I moved to college and it is pretty apparent that he is beginning to forget who I am. His memories of me mostly consist of what Jamie tells him now. It was making me sad and I went to Trey and told him that Warren is forgetting me. And Trey was so sweet, curled up on my lap, hugged my neck and said, "He remembers. I remember you Kar Kar. I love you." And he just stayed all snuggled up with me for like 5 of the best minutes ever. It was so cute.
These visits are much too far apart and go by much to quickly. But I am so grateful they get to happen.
you are so lucky i got that last pic of you and the boys!! that is PRICELESS karli. oh my gosh, too good. love the post. the story about what trey said to you-precious. warrens backwards shoes-awesome. love you! thanks for driving out to us! tell zach thanks for letting us steal you.
ReplyDelete