We had a wonderful Labor Day Weekend! I hope all of you did too. We went to the Johnson cabin yet again but this time with my family. They loved being there and thought it was so great! (Thank you Johnson's for letting them come use it) Some highlights from the weekend in bullet form to be faster...
- yummy food including fantastic dutch oven cooking (of course I listed food first...woops)
- celebrating dad's birthday
- playing at the lake
- playing lots of games
- laughing till we cried about the stupidest things
- taking a ferry and hiking around Jenny Lake
- pretty waterfalls
- finding about 30 different piles of stacked rocks near the river and making our own contribution
- enjoying the sun with zach as we sat on a rock in the middle of the river
- picnic by the river
- going to the shops at Jackson Hole
- ice cream :)
- Bar J Wranglers dinner and show (first time for my family and they loved it)
- A great fast/testimony meeting with a bunch of cute little kids saying adorable things--
"I know my spirit loves me"...."I'm thankful me and my daddy can get married" - taking walks
- looking at the amazing sky of stars from the bed of our truck--5 of us squished tight!
looks so fun kar! glad you had a great time together before school started. i absolutely love that picture of your mom and dad together, so sweet, love them. love you!
ReplyDelete