Sunday, January 30, 2011

Bridal Shower

On Saturday I got to throw a bridal shower for my dear friend Elise. I feel awful because once the girls got here, I totally got caught up in catching up and chatting and forgot to take pictures! But I have pictures of other things from before everyone came :) Here is the yummy food we got to enjoy...


I did a 'time' theme and everyone brought gifts relating to a certain time of day. Girls brought gifts for 'time' for decorating, organizing, romance, girl time, cooking, etc. Everyone wrote some marraige advice for Elise and put it together on this ring...

I also asked her fiance to write me some answers to questions like, "Describe the first 'time' you met" and "Describe the first 'time' you kissed." He did such a great job and wrote some great answers that we were all loving :) It was fun for everyone to get to know their relationship and love story a little better through that. I found these cute ballons and decorated the bride to be's chair. Haha kinda cheesy but oh well!

We all love you Elise! Thanks for letting us have a fun get together! Mark is a lucky man :) February 26th here we come!

1 comment:

  1. I am so sorry I didn't come! I was totally planning on it, but life kinda got in the way (again). But thanks for the invite, it looks like it went well! I'm so excited for Elise!

    ReplyDelete