Friday, February 4, 2011

Kindergarteners say the darndest things

Words from the mouths of those I spend the majority of my life with right now. :) They make me laugh every day. Just 4 more weeks till I switch to 3rd grade!

"Teacher..." big sigh and looks down at his feet.... "I love you."

When asked what her favorite book was..."I am a child of God"

"I want to be Indiana Jones when I grow up. He's not real but he goes on adventures and helps people."

Teacher says, "Sorry, but we can't talk about Jesus at school." Kid says, "Ok, but he's a really cool guy."

"I am going to be a farmer when I grow up and have my very own John Deer tractor."

"I'm going to be a lot better today....my dad spanked me and made my bum red."

"I really like that ring on your finger." (wedding ring)

"Where did you meet your husband? When did you marry him? How old is he? What team does he play for?"

When doing an art project..."This is the best day EVER!"

When doing a math activity..."School is finally gettin' fun!"

When eating a birthday treat..."I am in heaven!"

1 comment:

  1. I have a niece that age and my sister says that everyday she hears at least once That it is the best or worst day EVER. I think it is so funny when I hear it!

    ReplyDelete