Yesterday Zach and I were talking about what we wanted to plan and do for Valentine's Day this year. We bounced off a few ideas and Zach said, "We should stay at the Anniversary Inn!". I said no way. There was no need to spend money on a hotel and I thought we should just do something simple. Plus all the rooms would have to be booked because they book so far in advance at that place. Nevertheless, Zach started looking on his computer at rooms. I was on my laptop doing other things and he kept telling me to stop and come sit by him to just look for fun. He kept wanting to show me the "African Safari" room and thought it was so cool. But as I expected, as he checked all the weekends in February, they were already booked. He got to the weekend of February 25th and said, "Dang that's booked too......for us!" I was like, "ha ha whatever." But he was serious! He had booked it clear back in December and got a screamin deal on it! What a fun surprise! Thanks Zach :) Love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment