Tuesday, February 15, 2011

V-day

Valentine's Day was pretty chill this year, but great none the less. I'm still convinced that I love my Valentine so so much. He really makes me so happy makes me feel so loved every day. Even when it's not a holiday :)

Friday night our stake had a Vday dinner which we went to and it was so yummy. This is before we left for it, and the picture before it I had done a pose like this...so the second picture we took Zach made fun of me...obviously.


On Sunday we made empanadas which completed our 3rd year in a row of making empanadas for Valentines. Hope we keep it up each year because I love them! And I love making them with Zach. He scoops the filling, I pinch the sides shut. It's a skill I hope you know :)


On actual Valentine's day I got up a bit earlier and made orange rolls for Zach to wake up to. We got to eat breakfast together before heading off to teaching and work. I also put little notes around for him to find throughout the day; in his coat pocket, in his truck, in the fridge, etc. I came home from teaching to beautiful flowers on the table. In a blender of course (also tradition from the first time he got me flowers. I know I've explained it before so I won't again).


 He also surprised me with coming home with THAI FOOD for dinner. My absolute favorite thing in the world. We stuffed ourselves while watching a movie and had a fabulous relaxing night. I realize this picture looks pretty awkward, but it's going up to document anyways!



I also realized everything in this post revolved around food. I guess you can see how much we love our food in this family. :)

1 comment:

  1. Okay, I love the second to last photo! Yes, it is awkward, but it's fun to document that type of stuff! Glad to see you had a fun Valentine's day. Love you!!

    ReplyDelete