Our beautiful niece Hanna got baptised yesterday. It was so wonderful to get to attend a baptism; it had been a long time. Hanna asked me to be the pianist for it so I got to play the piano :) The room was filled with the spirit and it felt so nice to be surrounded by family supporting Hanna in this big step. I love listening to baptism talks because they are about gospel truths but put in such simple terms. The talks were so great and it was a great reminder of how simple the gospel really is; so simple a child can understand and follow. I love that the spirit can testify of those gospel principles like baptism, the holy ghost, and repentence so easily and perfectly at a baptism.
We had a delicious lunch after and stuffed our bellies FULL. Wow it was so yummy :) Holli decorated the gym so dang cute! I was joking that it looked even cuter than our wedding reception! Here are some pics to prove it...
Our perfect nieces that we love so much!
Congrats Hanna! We are so proud of you!
No comments:
Post a Comment