"Teacher! I can spell Mississippi!" Student walks up to me and whispers in my ear, "M-s-i-p-p-i".
"I lost my glub!"
Another student in response, and in complete understanding that 'glub' obviously means 'glove'--
"Oh no! You lost your glub?!"
In the middle of a lesson, a student raises her hand. Thinking it was a comment or question about my lesson, I call on her and she says...
Girl: "Teacher? I'm hot. Can I take my shirt off?"
Me: "Well do you have a shirt on underneath it?"
Girl: "No."
Me: "Then no."
Me: "Are plants living things?"
Student: "Well, just some of them are."
"I can do that. I'm the line leader. I'm the bomb diggity."
Student after student came up to me saying variations of this..."You know that thing with the hand prints we are doing out in the hall? It's a surprise for you. So I can't tell you."
In the middle of a Valentine art project a boy raises his hand and says, "Guess what I'm gonna shoot when I grow up? A yak. And then I'm gonna use it's fur as a blanket."
Gigs In Prague #13 October '26
22 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment