We realized last night that this was our 4th Valentines together! One while dating, and 3 married. Crazy to us. For some reason neither of us really wanted to do anything big for Valentine's this year. We were planning to just make dinner together at home but the Majors invited us last minute to go out to eat with them. We decided on Olive Garden and called in to get on the wait list. So an hour later we headed over and got right in. It was packed (of course) and I ran into parents of my kindergarteners which was fun. Dinner was delicious and the company was great. It was fun to go out for a change on vday.
We enjoyed a relaxing rest of the night just being together. We watched Parenthood (my fav show and couldn't miss it...even on valentines day) and ate fabulous chocolate cheesecake we took home from Olive Garden. Everything was really low key yet felt so perfect. It made me think of why I love our relationship. The past few weeks especially I've been thinking a lot how lucky I am to be in a relationship where I get to feel loved everyday. I don't need fancy gifts or over the top gestures to know I am loved by Zach. He truly treats me like I am so special every single day and makes his love for me so apparent. His constant hugs, words of affection, and actions of service let me know each day how he feels. I know this is probably too much to handle for some readers, but its love day and I don't feel bad mushing about my man! This morning he woke up before I had to go to work and made us orange rolls and fresh orange juice for breakfast. I asked what it was for and he just said, "It doesn't have to be Valentine's Day to make you feel special!" And boy does he live those words. Love you Zachary! So lucky to have you as my forever valentine.
I had to document the day, so self timer picture here we come! Can't remember what exactly happened here but it must have been funny :)
Gigs In Prague #13 October '26
22 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment