Saturday, November 23, 2013

Forever

For our wedding anniversary in August, I hinted to Zach that I wanted to get a piece of jewelry in honor of the boys. They would be born a few weeks later and I wanted something to wear to remember their birth and this time in our lives. I showed him some ideas I liked and we got my finger sized for a ring. Well it took until now to finally get this ring :) Better late than never right? I love it.
It's an Infinity Knot- two loops joined together making the shape of the infinity symbol. To me it reminds me of Jack and Eli. Each loop symbolizing my two boys that have come to join our family for eternity. It was Zach's idea to get their birth stone in the center and I love it! Makes it even more special to me. I love my forever family so much.

1 comment: