In preparation for having two moving-into-everything-babies, we knew it was getting time for our old entertainment center to go. Not that you could really call it an 'entertainment center'. It was a 5 dollar garage sale item with two open shelves that we painted black when we first got married. I wanted something with drawers to store our movies in to prevent the inevitable of them getting thrown around the living room everyday. I also wanted at least some storage to put toys in for playing downstairs. Our living space is pretty tight in our living room, and we have to make smart choices with what we put in it. I couldn't find anything perfect as I'd been online shopping the past several months. So I designed what I thought would work and Zach built it! What a team :) He is awesome and built it from scratch in just 2 days. I usually paint his projects, but he even did that for me! It turned out great and now we are at least a little more prepared to have crawlers around the house.
Gigs In Prague #13 October '26
22 hours ago


I am seriously impressed! That looks amazing!
ReplyDeleteThat is awesome!
ReplyDeleteWow! It is beautiful! Very very impressive!
ReplyDelete