Saturday, September 6, 2014

Loves

Recently the boys discovered all on their own how to kiss eachother. One night as they were taking a bath, one of them leaned in 90% with that open mouth smooch and the other leaned in with the other 10%. They thought it was too fun/funny to quit and I couldn't believe my eyes! I was cracking up and after each kiss they'd tilt their head and grin at the other. Almost every bath since then, they remember that and there is at least a few kisses given. Right now it's just adorable, but sooner or later I'm going to have to redirect these kisses to back on the head/cheek instead of aiming for the lips! :)
(a screenshot from the video I was able to get of their 'first kisses' haha!)
Jack is so lovey. He will kiss about anything. The carpet, his toys, you, books, etc. And he has also started giving the best hugs. One day after school he just grabbed my face/head and hugged it with his arms and squished his face against mine. It was so cute!
(They both automatically give big hugs and kisses to any stuffed animal)
This morning he started hugging/cuddling on Eli while I was showing them a Baby Einstein video on the laptop. Eli didn't want anything to do with it at first, but soon warmed up and gave him some kisses.
"I love you, Eli!"
"You're my best friend"
"Let's hold hands"
 "Love me back, dang it!"
 "I just wanna cuddle"
 "K fine, here's a kiss. You happy?"
These two definitely are learning how to push each other's buttons and make the other one mad. They fight over toys and are starting to hit. But I know they just love each other so much and wouldn't know what to do without the other. It is so fun to see these moments as they are getting older!

No comments:

Post a Comment