Wednesday, April 8, 2015

New Calling

Zach and I are in a huge family ward. We absolutely love it and all the kids our boys can be friends with and all the fun couples. Because there are so many families, I assume that is why there hasn't been a need for us to be in a calling. They have had us without a calling ever since the boys were born.  It started out because we obviously needed to focus on taking care of two babies, but it turned into a LONG time! Well we finally got our kids in nursery and they decided it was time to get us back in the swing of things. We enjoyed a lovely one Sunday of peace at church and now we are going to be.......nursery leaders! HA! Not a joke. Right when we were celebrating getting 'rid' of our crazies at church, we are put right back in with them along with 20 others. It's huge! They are working on finding a room for us to be able to split it.

We're excited to work together in a calling again, play with little cuties for a few hours, and see our boys make friends. It will be good. Exhausting....but good.

1 comment:

  1. BLESS YOUR HEART!!! I fear that will happen to me someday, because I so badly don't want to do it! But who knows... if Lucy takes after her big sister, I'll spend the first few months in there anyway when she starts in a few weeks!

    ReplyDelete