Friday right after school, the four of us went to lunch at Herm's. It was wonderful and we're just sad we hadn't known about this gem of a place earlier in our lives!
Zach had flights all Friday night and most of Saturday so we spent time at the park, playing with chalk, and enjoying the sun.
I got to wake up to Jack with his shirt like this. Hilarious.
I got to see moments of the boys in their own little world like this.
and this...
We played a lot with these two beautiful quilts Great Grandma Johnson made for us. They are "I Spy" blankets and full of pictures to find and talk about. So amazing!
And apparently comfy
Got to watch their crazy skills with their toys.
Me and the boys went to Farmington to stay with my parents on Wednesday-Friday so we could meet up with some friends. The boys became obsessed with "Papa". Calling for him and searching the house all day until he'd come home from work. Maybe they love him so much because he sneaks them treats :)
They also became fascinated with the cat and chased it around saying "meow" and "go" wishing it would play with them.
Getting to be a 'stay-at-home' mom all week was such a treat. I'm so grateful for a job where I get little breaks like this every now and then.


















No comments:
Post a Comment