Saturday we got to be part of my cousin, Kacie's, sealing in the Bountiful Temple. It was so great to witness a wedding since it has been a while. We are so happy for them!
Jack was being a snuggle bug while we waited to head to the reception.
After the reception we put the boys in their pjs so they could fall asleep on the way back to Nibley. Eli insisted I hold his hand like this. It was so cute but made my arm so sore cranking it back like that! Made me smile because I get to be the person to hold this little boy's hand though. I love him.
Sunday we had church at 9:00 which always makes for a rushed morning. But Zach made us eggs and cinnamon rolls for breakfast. So nice and fun to have a yummy breakfast to start my Mother's Day. Nursery wasn't even that bad! Got to take care of 20 toddlers and the boys were semi good for us. After church we sat out in the warm sun and watched the boys play in the dirt. They were so happy and kept doing the best smiles for us when we'd ask for it. Life felt pretty perfect and I always want to remember little moment like that.
After putting the boys down for a nap, Zach let me lounge out in the perfect sun some more while he made us dinner. He made Manti chicken, mashed potatoes, and broccoli. It was lovely not having to plan or cook a meal and the best gift. After dinner we visited Willa to give her some love. She is such a fun grandma to our boys and shows so much love and support to Zach and I and all we do. We played around outside playing baseball.
Holli took cousin pictures as a gift for Willa. I took a picture of her picture so it's not the best quality but just wanted to document what a gem Jack was for the photo shoot.We ended the night with Emily over and enjoyed lots of laughs as Zach rough housed with Eli and Jack said "no" to him and snuggled us. And the day wouldn't be complete without some cheesecake before bed!











No comments:
Post a Comment