The week before my break we got to play with Heather, Ronnie and baby Oakland. At this visit, Heather told me she decided she's not coming back to work next year...more on that later so I don't have to cry right now :(
On Wednesday of Spring Break we spent the morning with Jaime, Corey, and baby JJ. Jack and Eli got the biggest laughs out of JJ so easily by saying peek-a-boo and it melted me! They played play dough, outer space imagination games, took rides around the kitchen, and ate snacks in a fort. They play so well together and I love having a close neighbor friend that I am so comfortable with.
Thursday we spent all afternoon and evening with Jamie and Makhi. Jamie and I got to catch up and be lazy together all day while the boys danced their hearts out, watched movies, and played toys. I'm so happy I get to connect with these guys so much more often now that they are in Utah.
Friday we spent the morning with Kate, Harper, and Avery. I seriously love having this relationship in my life and getting to relate on such a unique level with Kate as being childhood friends and raising twins. And it's just so fun to see twins with twins! We played dolls/babies and other toys until the boys couldn't stay awake anymore.









No comments:
Post a Comment