Wednesday, November 30, 2016

November Highlights

These guys love taking selfies and often ask for a "picture" before I tuck them in. They find themselves hilarious and I guess I have to agree. 
When it's a Friday night and we miss our daddy, I try to muster the energy to go out with the boys to change the pace of things. Our little dates have become so special to me as I let it sink in that they won't be my only priorities really soon. I love my time with them just the 3 of us. 
Ice cream and movie night in my bed. 
Making brownies
 Rumbi and the movie Trolls!
We got to celebrate our best buddy, Ronnie as he turned 4 this month! It was the cutest monster party. 
Got new winter hats. "It's like Frozen!"- Jack
Enjoyed one last Fall evening at the park with Corey. They got to ride there in this with Scott pulling them on his bike. They were in heaven. 
Dress ups at Nana Lisa's house. 
First snow fall! They love the snow and have been waiting for this day!
Got new coats from Nana Lisa and loved playing out in the snow after another big snowstorm. Jessica was so nice and made some snowmen with them and they were all having a blast throwing snowballs one day as I got home from work. 
Made a count down for baby sister. We can't wait!
 We broke all the rules and decorated for  Christmas the day before Thanksgiving. They were such cute helpers with the tree and loved putting on the ornaments. They were in heaven all day playing with the Christmas stuffed animals and nativity blocks we have. 
While Zach's been away, it's worked out that I've only had to do church alone one time with the boys. They were so well behaved. After taking them on a potty break before nursery, I came out to see them walking to their class like this. I couldn't stop smiling. They sure know how to brighten my day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment