Monday, September 14, 2009

Life so far

It is still so exciting to me to go out in public and remember that I'm a MRS! It's still not real to me sometimes that the stud I'm walking around with holding hands is actually my husband...but I absolutely love it :) I love hearing people call me "Sister Johnson" at church or the temple, writing my name "Karli JOHNSON" on my papers at school, and introducing Zach to people as "my husband". Is this real?? Yes! I am married. WHAT THE HECK!

We've had so much fun going on dates, mini golfing, out to dinner, to a Real soccer game, visiting family, and spending time together at home. So far we're still perfectly content just being home together cuddled up watching either Prison Break or the Office (we might have accidently bought those seasons on DVD with some of our gift card money..) and drinking homemade smoothies! Don't know how long this phase of being hermits together will last, but we sure are loving it :)



Hole in one babayyy!






Bowling with my fam on Labor day

1 comment: