Saturday, September 19, 2009

ONE MONTH!

Yesterday was our one month mark of being Mr. and Mrs. Johnson. We still can't decide if it feels like its been longer or shorter. I can remember our wedding day like it was yesterday, yet it feels like Zach has been my husband for so much longer than just one month. I have absolutely loved every single day of being a wife. I love learning to cook and making dinner for him each night, I love waking up with my best friend next to me each morning, I love doing homework with him right next to me, I love looking for ways to make him happy and show him I love him, I just love being married! This past month has shown me how great of a husband Zach really is and has convinced me that he will do anything to make me happy the rest of my life. I couldn't ask for a better man in my life. I love you Zach! :)

For our anniversary I made these signs that said "Happy 1 Month Anniversary" and when I got home from work he had added "I Frove You Hunny" to it. (ps frove means "freaking love" in case you were wondering.) We had a great night out to dinner and rented a movie to watch snuggled up on our couch. Life is great!!

No comments:

Post a Comment