Sunday, October 25, 2009

Fall Fun

Thursday after work and a quick dinner, we took a drive up Logan canyon hoping to catch the last of the fall colors. It turned out we were too late as most of the leaves had already fallen off. I was a bit bummed, but I still loved being surrounded by such beauty. I love Logan and all the beauty here and that you can drive just 20 minutes and be away from everything. I'm constantly reminded of Heavenly Father and am so grateful for his amazing creations.


Saturday my parents came to visit and they took us out to eat at Kamin (a yummy thai restaurant). It was so good to see them. I love my parents so much--VERY blessed to have such great examples and support in my life. Holla to the parentals :)

Once they headed back home, Zach and I got to work on our 36 pound pumpkin we bought the night before. I designed the face and gutted it out and Zach did all the carving (he's got the muscles). We're pretty proud of our little creation. He's still chillin on our kitchen table!

Zach carved "I 'heart' U" under the top of our pumpkin. cute :)
We also baked some delicious cookies while we were carving the pumpkin, which if anyone loves chocolate should definately try. Its just a normal chocolate cookie, but with an andes mint melted on top--heaven!

No comments:

Post a Comment