Sunday, October 25, 2009

I love my life

The past few days I have just felt very blessed to have the life that I have. So many times throughout the weekend, I'd just look at Zach and feel such overwhelming love and gratitude for him and say "I LOVE my life!" This part of life really couldn't be any better for us. I know that we are so blessed to have each other, to both be able to go to school and work, to have our apartment, etc. I feel so much love and happiness each day. Yes life isn't perfect and of course we get in little disagrements every now and then like any other normal couple, but for the majority of the time we are both just in such good moods and love just being together. I love having fun with my best friend and enjoying all of the little things in life right now. I feel that our Heavenly Father truly has been so good to us.

3 comments:

  1. Karli! Hey love! So glad to see you have a blog so I can keep tabs on you. Glad to see you are doing so well! Check us out: flockoffowles.blogspot.com :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karli! I'm so glad to see you have a blog :). You guys are just the CUTEST couple ever! Be sure to let me know your email so I can invite you to see our blog :). Don't you just love being married! It's the greatest thing ever, and I'm SO happy to see that you are so happy! Love you! (my email is melissa.daines@aggiemail.usu.edu)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karli-
    I found you! You 2 are such a cute couple and you remind me of how great the begining is try your hardest to keep it that way!

    ReplyDelete