Sunday, October 11, 2009

Gotta love homework...sometimes!

For one of Zach's classes this semester he is required to go to lots of plays/shows/etc. So that means I get to go with him! This is like one of my favorite things to do so getting to go with my love is even better! This month alone we get to go to four shows! We've really enjoyed getting to go out and have fun. Last night we went to a John Shmidt concert and it was so awesome! He's one of my favs when it comes to piano playing so I was soo excited to go to my first John Shmidt show. There were two "elderly" people sitting right next to us at the concert and the whole time they were both plugging their ears cuz it was too loud I guess. Haha it was so hard not to laugh!

Zach left his wedding ring in his work pants on accident so we made one out of a gum wrapper I had in my purse. Aint NO way i'm lettin other chicas think he's available!!

No comments:

Post a Comment