Monday, December 21, 2009

Fun weekend

We had a great weekend spent with family! On Saturday we rode tracks into Salt Lake with Zach's family/some extended family. We brought some blankets and clothes to the homeless shelter, shopped around at the Gateway, and ate/hung out at his cousin's house. It was fun to get to spend some time with relatives I don't get to see very often. We all had a great time together.

We slept at my family's house that night and got to spend most of sunday with them which was so nice. I miss not being able to be home for the holiday break :( So I always love when we get to visit, even though the visits are always way too short. We decorated christmas cookies, played games, and just visited. I love my family so much and miss them when I have to leave. Luckily they aren't in Washington anymore though!

No comments:

Post a Comment