Monday, January 25, 2010

I'm 21

My birthday was lastweekend and it was a great relaxing weekend full of celebrations. We spent the majority of the weekend with my family, then sunday we had "cousin dinner" at my uncles where it was celebrated again, then we went to Zach's sisters house to celebrate the January birthdays on the Johnson side. I love having so much family to feel so loved by. It was wonderful. (sorry I'm not writing more, but this semester is kicking my bum and I have almost zero minutes of free time today)

Flowers from my Zach



Driving through the canyon was horrible and SCARY! There was a car who had spun out and was stuck on the side of the road. Zach (being the good man that I married) insisted that we stop. Him and some other people who stopped helped the poor guy out.


You know you are getting old when a pampered chef chopping tool makes you excited...


We ate at my favorite thai restaurant in Salt Lake City

1 comment:

  1. Hey I want that chopping tool. I think that I am the only one now that does not have it. You are not old you are just getting into cooking more!

    ReplyDelete