Sunday, February 14, 2010

Brent and Jamie!

This is Brent and Jamie :)
I went to some of Junior High and all of High School in Washington state and these two amazing people became two of my very best friends (and Lizzy too, if you are reading this i love you!!!) We needed each other then and still do and we love it when we get to spend time together (even though it isn't very often). Brent and Jamie came down from Idaho to visit family over the weekend but stopped in to visit us on the way. It was the first time Zach and I and Brent and Jamie have gotten to really hang out all together and it was just great. We love these love birds :) Thanks for coming guys!


Brent brought his new Mac Book and Zach was in heaven. He's been wanting one and this didn't help...haha it was so funny to see his face as he played around with it.



We made Valentine cookies. Yum! (Thanks mom)

I love you Jamie!!!



Great night!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment