As we went to bed I realized we had no food to feed our guests for breakfast in the morning and hinted to Zach that it would be nice for him to get us doughnuts in the morning...He said, "you think I'm that good of a husband?" and I said, "I know you are". And surprise! When we got up in the morning Zach had doughnuts, juice, flowers and a treat for me on the table. I knew he was a great husband! :)
All the graduated met at the Quad and lined up in our different departments. Bag pipes seranaded us as we waited. We met up with Elise who graduated in December but now was walking. It was so fun to get to be with her and walk together!! Who knew after randomly becoming roomates our Freshman year, we would get to graduate together and be such great friends. We also met up with another good friend from our program, Katie.
Well we went through the commencement ceremony, had a two hour break, then our specific program's ceremony. I got to sit with Nicole and Elise which helped me get through the long programs :) I'm so thankful to my family who came and suffered throughthe somewhat boring hours. I appreciate you! Especially my grandma and grandpa who sat through 3 that day because my cousin was also graduating. Here are lots of pictures from the day.
We then had a dinner at my Grandparents house in their backyard. We are so lucky it didnt end up raining! We had yummy food, cute decorations, great family, and cute nieces and nephews as always. Everytime my family gets to be with the Johnson, they realize even more how badly they want grandchildren too!
Thanks for all the support family! I had a great day celbrating with you. I love you all very much!



love your curled hair! LOVE the pictures of the kiddos!
ReplyDelete