Today is the 10 year anniversary of the 9/11 attack. During the past week, the History Channel has been showing different documentaries/footage from that day and Zach and I have been absolutely hooked. I've thought about 9/11 a lot more this time around because of this, and it's really got me thinking. I've seen so many first hand videos and footage this week that I've never seen before, and it's just overwhelming that this is a real part of our country's history. Hearing the personal stories from individuals is heartbreaking. It has made me contemplate my gratitude for the heroes of 9/11 and their families. And has also softened my heart to the families and relationships that have been forever affected by that day.
Here is something from the LDS church to read in honor of this day.
Read this
Gigs In Prague #13 October '26
22 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment