I realize I haven't updated on the house in a while. Everything is finally framed and we have a roof! Here are some views of the front.
Because of the framing getting done, Zach has been able to start with the rough electrical this week. Our brother in law sells electrical supplies so we got some awesome prices and he also found us a great guy to help Zach do all the rough electrical together. They worked Wednesday and Friday night after their day jobs and worked all day Saturday (also with the help of Zach's dad on Saturday). Zach is really enjoying learning how to do it and is still in a good mood about working so much (we'll see how fast this fades with all the work ahead of us). They have come up with some great ideas and we are so excited to get such an awesome custom job within our allowance. It's gonna be so unique/different than the other town homes and we think that will really help with resale in the future. Zach was in can heaven as we were able to put in lots of cans for lighting. Pretty exciting stuff!
I brought the boys lunch then went back at night to clean the place. It was the first time I got to clean my house! :) Lots of sweeping. Lots of sawdust. Lots of scraps. At night Zach was working by himself and I was there with him and totally freaking out. It was windy as a storm was approaching, and he was standing on a plank of wood at the top of these 19 foot ceilings working away. It made me sooo nervous! Zach said he doesn't have as many 'problems' when I'm not there because there is noone to freak out on him. I could hardly watch this...
Bedrooms are really hard to find an angle where you can actually see it in a picture. But here is my attempt from a few weeks ago. (Now there is a ceiling).
Our master bedroom.
The second bedroom.
The third bedroom.


Holy smokes girl - your place is going to be so nice - and BIG! So excited for both of you! I can't wait to see it when it's all done.
ReplyDelete