Saturday, November 26, 2011

Exterior and Car

Here is the exterior of the house. We are an end unit. They've now put the grass in but it's buried in snow so I didn't think it was worth it to take another picture. We had no say in the colors of the outside since it's part of a community and needs to look a specific way. But we think it's pretty cute.



Another big change we made during the first week of moving in is our vehicle situation. We decided to trade in both our truck and car for just one vehicle. We really didn't want to have two payments anymore and since I will be walking to work each day, we thought it would work to just be a one vehicle family. We got a four runner and Zach is really liking it. The first few days there were lots of moments I would forget I can't just go out and do any errand I want to anymore. Zach would text me from work to ask if I could go do or get something after I got home and I would tell him 'sure'! Then I'd get home and realize I didn't have a car! It is a little different, but it's been working just fine. I know we will get used it really fast. Bad picture but I haven't taken another one yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment