This year with the Johnson family, we decided to forgo buying eachother gifts for birthdays and instead all go out together and do an activity. I think it's going to be a fun year full of great opportunities for us to make more memories as family. In January, it's mine, Hanna's, and Jonah's birthdays. For our b-day activity, Holli planned for us all to go ice skating. It had been forever since I went ice skating and it was such a blast! I loved seeing all the kids learning to skate with the walkers, which then turned into getting rides from the adults with them. I sure wish I could skate fancy like the pros that were there-they make it look so easy and beautiful.
After skating we all went to Charlie's for ice cream and Willa also brought cupcakes. It was delish. I somehow ended up at the table full of the kids and they were cracking me up. I sure love them. They had fun picking songs on the juke box and Hannah entertained us with her talent of singing as she sang basically every song she knows non stop :) Poor Faith was sick with no voice and so out of it with medicine in her. Zach and I would try to talk to her and she'd just look at us with a confused dazed look.
Gigs In Prague #13 October '26
22 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment