Tonight I feel like I've relearned some important things about life and feel like I should write them down to remember. There seems to be so many different things going on in the lives of the families closest to me. It amazes me how life can bring experiences full of love and peace and experiences full of heartache and growth. After some conversations tonight I feel so strongly about how family and the relationships within them are truly what matters most. Material things will come and go. Money will come and go. Life changing circumstances will happen without much We can do to control them. But the one thing we can control is the relationships we have with one another. And those people we have been put on this earth with are the relationships we need to take care of the most. We have our families for a reason. We were put together to build each other up and to love each other. And during stressful times of trial is when we have the opportunity to strengthen one another in an entirely different way. To learn to grow together and become a more united family unit in the end. I am grateful for my family and the love I get to feel for and from them each day.
No comments:
Post a Comment