Monday, March 18, 2013

Finally Out

It feels so beyond wonderful to have this big news out for the world to know. It sure has been hard keeping this a secret! Zach and I have felt so much love and support from everyone as we've shared our excitement and we feel so grateful for that. We are so blessed to have the best family and friends surrounding us. THANK YOU!

In case you've missed it...We are having twins!!!

Here are my favorite pictures from a little photo shoot we did over the weekend.











I've been blogging without posting since the very beginning of our story to keep my memories recorded fresh and accurately. I will be posting them all soon. 



4 comments:

  1. I can't wait to hear your story! That was the first thing I thought of when I saw your announcement on Facebook. You have a way with words! Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So thrilled for you! Times two! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. woohoo!!!! can't wait to hold these babies!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So excited for you Karli & Zach!! :) we sure love you two!

    ReplyDelete