36 Weeks
- Every day I 'feel' like it's THE day. But then the day passes and I'm wrong. So I've tried to stop believing that they are going to come early and have started setting my mind on September 16th- our induction day. 5 days!
- I've gone back and forth with our decision wether to just start with a c section or try for a vaginal delivery. I seriously have made my decision like 4 different times and totally convinced either way when I do. Right now we've decided to go ahead with the induction. I'm going to trust my body, my doctor, and these rock star boys of mine to do what they need to do. And if there ever start to be signs of danger to my boys, I'm completely open to change our decision and go with a c section. So nervous and any little prayers are welcome on Monday!
- At our appointment yesterday they were estimating Baby A (which used to be Baby B) to weigh 6 lbs. 2 oz. and Baby B weighing 6 lbs. At this point, they say there could be a 1 lb. error in either direction so we will just have to wait and see what they really are!
- Baby A is still head down in a great position to deliver first. He has always been the bigger baby which makes it ideal to let him pave the way. Baby B is kind of diagonal but with his head lower than the rest of his body. There is no telling or guessing what his position will be after baby A comes out because he will be able to move as he pleases at that point. But ideally, his head will lower and we will deliver normally. If he flips breach, Dr. B will first try to move him, and if unsuccessful will grab his feet and deliver feet first. She is confident in doing this and in fact just did it a few days ago with no complications. Yikes though!!
- I'm only dilated to a 2. It's looking like a good dose if pitocin on Monday is what we will have to do.
- It's so fun and unreal to soak in all our "lasts" this week. I love that I can finally for sure know that this is the final stretch!! I'm so excited to meet my little miracles!!!

Yay! Oh i am so excited you made it this far! Keep it p and good luck on Monday. Our boys will be 2 days less than a year apart! That is so fun! We'll pray for you. Good luck!
ReplyDeleteGoodness, I can't believe they've hung around this long! Here you thought they might come any day and they've just been teasing you. This might be a sign of things to come! Three boys ganging up and teasing the woman in their lives. So excited for you!
ReplyDeleteWOW. you are AMAZING. I hope the delivery goes well and you can do it vaginally. I love how positive you are! You can do it mama!! Believe in yourself!!
ReplyDeleteAlways thinking about and praying for you! I"m so excited for you to have your boys! You're going to rock at having your babies! :) So excited!
ReplyDeleteGood luck tomorrow, no matter which way you decide to go! Birth is so amazing!! Can't wait to see pictures of those cuties.
ReplyDelete