Saturday, December 7, 2013

Few of my favorite things

These are a few of my favorite things from our daily routines around here. 
Bath time: I am the one who does baths each night. Zach did at the very beginning of having the boys, but we quickly learned that I am much faster at it :) A few weeks ago, we stopped using the mesh hammock type thing in the bath, and now they can lay in it without that. I think it's the cutest thing. They aren't super smiley or talkative during baths, but they love to kick in the water and are constantly wiggling around.
Eli
 Jack
Chubby cheeks and chubby bellies: Jack and Eli are getting chubbier by the day and it makes them so irresistible. I love kissing my chubby babies! My friend, Nicole, made these hats for them while I was pregnant and I couldn't resist how cute they looked after baths in them. Nakey with a hat..makes perfect sense right?
Eli
 Jack
Jack/Eli
Night feedings: We are so lucky (and worked hard) to have good sleeping babies. They go to bed around 8pm and don't wake up hungry until between 4-4:30am. Since going back to work, I actually find myself excited for this time in the middle of the night that I have with them. Just me and my boys in the quiet of the night. The past week or two they have always been so happy, chatty, and just adorable at this time. As soon as I swaddle them back up to go back down after being fed, they immediately begin 'goo'ing at me and giving me the biggest smiles with little effort from me. It's like they know I'm a sucker for their goo's and smiles and are trying to get me to stay up and play instead of going back to bed. (all the swaddled pictures are at 4 in the morning :)
Playing dolls: It's a bit ridiculous how many pictures I take of them. But I just feel like I'm playing dolls like when I was a little girl--seeing them in different outfits, posing them, etc. It's all just too much fun. 
Eli/Jack
 Jack
 Eli
 Eli/Jack

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, the swaddle smiling pictures kill me - so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your boys are so adorable! All the pictures make me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love!!! love all the 4am smiles and i especially love the last pic for some reason! their cheeks look so kissable!!

    ReplyDelete