We are leaving for Hawaii the morning after Christmas with my entire family. We are SO excited! The trip was planned even before we knew were going to be having twins. And although it may be a little crazy of us to still go with two 3 month olds, we are gonna go for it! The past week and a half we've been slowly adjusting the boys schedule to accommodate for the 3 hour time difference. They now are 2 1/2 hours adjusted, so hopefully it won't be too bad once we're there! They've surprised us by sleeping over 10 hours a lot of nights this week as we've been doing this. Hopefully they keep that up :)
We've also been putting their hands on their bottles when they eat lately and it is the cutest thing to have them 'looking' like they are holding their own bottle. Sometimes they'll even put their hands there by themselves now. Training em' young!
Eli/Jack
They are such wiggle worms. One night Eli scooted all the way out of the covers to the top of the crib. It's about time to separate these boys!
And I have to include these pictures because they are just too chubby and CUTE!
Eli/Jack
Oh my goodness have so much fun in Hawaii!!!!!! Which island? I'm so excited for you! I'm glad you are still going even after having twins! I hope you guys have the greatest time ever!
ReplyDelete