A few weekends ago, Zach and I went to a Thai Food cooking class at Harmon's in Farmington. My family watched the boys for us to do it. It was my favorite date we've ever been on I think! First off, Thai food is my absolute favorite. I've grown up eating out at Thai restaurants my whole life. When Zach and I started dated, I got to introduce it to him and it now is one of his favorites as well. We have tried cooking Thai at home on our own several times but never have much luck with the recipes we find. So we were so excited to see how this class was going to turn out. And it didn't disappoint! We got to learn how to make phad thai, a coconut soup, peanut sauce, and mango sticky rice. It was delicious and so much fun!






We stayed the rest of the weekend in Farmington and got to hang out with my siblings. We played with the boys, got take out from Habit Burger, and watched movies. Then on Sunday we went to Lane's homecoming and headed home to eat dinner with Zach's parents. Some pics from the weekend:
Always reaching for my glasses
Me and Eli
Me and Jack
So snuggly after naps.
Emily and I recreated an old photo of us. hahaha
Sharing a room is always an adventure for the 4 of us. But cuddles in bed in the morning is heaven. Love their sleepy eyes.
That date sounds AWESOME! And the food looks so YUMMY!!! Glad you two had a night out on the town!
ReplyDelete2 babies to love..so much LOVE! I really want to kiss their cheeks....
ReplyDeleteYou look beautiful and I love the pic of you inbetween both of them. Beautiful mamma and the boys look so adorable. Funny pic of you & Em texting with the babies in your laps. Love you!! ~Jamie