Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Summer has begun!

The first few days of summer have been awesome and I am just so excited to be home!! Already, I've got more cleaning/organizing around the house done than all school year combined I feel like. It's so great to not have that feeling of being behind in house work all the time and I'm loving it. The weather in Logan has been perfect in the low 80's. In between eating, naps, and cleaning, we've been spending all we can outside. Zach is taking a math class for a few hours each morning but then he has been home and it's been so fun to spend time as a family together and do errands together.
 We've gone to Aggie Ice Cream to meet up with my good friend, Nicole, visiting from Idaho.
We've gone on walks around our community and playing at our little park.
We've gone swimming several times which is our favorite. The boys continually are getting more comfortable in the water and learning to hold their breath when we cue them with "name, ready, GO!"
There is lots of action in front of our house now because of the pool being done. The boys love watching out the window. 

No comments:

Post a Comment