Sunday, March 15, 2015

Date Night!

A date was needed for Zach and I since we hadn't been out together since my birthday. Since we were all finally feeling better, I asked my parents if we could come their way to babysit for us. They were so nice and decided to give us some tickets they had (actually Emily's tickets she couldn't use anymore) to the Jason Mraz concert in Salt Lake. We went to dinner at The Cheesecake Factory before the concert. It was soo yummy and fantastic not dealing with highchairs and whiny babies at a restaurant together. We got to walk around City Creek a bit too. We really enjoyed the concert! His voice is flawless. He played the show with a girl band called Raining Jane and they added to the awesome entertainment. We got home way past our bedtime and had a great night together. 
 I spy a Zach and he's really cute. He seriously was such a good sport enjoying this show with me even though it's not his fave. Love him. 

2 comments:

  1. Would you guys stop being so adorably photogenic?! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thats just ridiculous! I hate having to wear my dang glasses. But thanks girl.

      Delete