Then we met up with my parents, Jake and Les (his girlfriend) for Thai food. Eli was darling saying "Les" across the table most of dinner just wanting to say hi to her.
Saturday morning we made caramel apples, played in the leaves, and once it stopped raining we left the boys at my parents and went Frightmares at Lagoon. Kate and Chad met up with us and we did all 4 haunted houses without having to wait in the crazy lines because we had fast passes. It was fun to pretend I was a teenager again and be stupid enough to get scared in those things. We had a blast. After we did some rides until about 9:30 and came home to watch a scary movie. I was NOT a fan but I stayed strong and sacrificed my good dreams for sibling bonding. Ugh I hate scary movies!
Overboard on the leaf pictures I know...but we couldn't help it. They had so much fun!
And this what life looks like through the lens of my dad's camera :)
We ended Lagoon with funnel cake AND a beaver tail (scone with nutella and peanut butter).
We went to church in Farmington on Sunday and Jack had an epic melt down after sacrament meeting when he had to leave Nana. It's always rough when the fun has to end and we come back to reality. I feel you buddy.











No comments:
Post a Comment